Space is thrilled to be hosting our first ever Ayurvedic workshop, led by the brilliant Caroline Schmidt. The workshop takes place on Sunday, November 2nd. More information can be found below.
Ayurvedic Fall Rejuvenation: Cooking for a Cleanse
- Experience the joy of Ayurvedic cooking! This live cooking session will lay out step by step how to make the simple yummy Ayurvedic cleanse dishes.
- Cultivate an energized body and a clear mind. Make a plan for a summer detox and learn Why and How to rejuvenate, cleanse and support balanced digestion with an Ayurvedic mono-diet.
- Lunch will be provided! We will be making: kitchari, warm breakfast cereal, seasonal spice churnas, CCF tea and ghee
Ayurvedic Fall Rejuvenation: Asana, Pranayama and Ayurvedic Skin Care
- Make yourself a refuge. Cultivate a simple, accessible daily practice to keep yourself supported, joyful and sane through the wild holidaze and the dark winter season.
- Discover and sustain healthy glowing skin all winter long with nurturing Ayurvedic skin care techniques.
* We will be learning experiential Ayurvedic skin care techniques. Please come with your own blanket, body brush and old pajamas that you don’t mind getting oily.
Sunday November 2, 2014
$75 per session or $140 for both